Coaching and skills tip for the week: Feeling Stuck !/?
What exactly is stuck or bogged down? Well it’s when you feel like you are not making progress, not moving forward. You’re experiencing a deflated “do” and “low on confidence” moment (or period)!
Here’s what you can do in 5 steps! Simple enough but not necessarily easy AND, it is necessary that you follow the instructions otherwise this exercise just isn’t going to work for you!
First. Fast forward to 6mins 25sec on the video to get a real idea of what “stuck” is! Watch for about 2 mins and pause.
Now, do this:
1) make a list of your 5 most outstanding accomplishments to date and put a date to them!
2) answer these questions: what did you do? what did you have? who helped you? what was your motivation and how did you overcome procrastination then?
3) Now go to 5mins 15secs on the video – fast forward now… and get rid of all the excess baggage in the form of limiting beliefs and negative thoughts that you are thinking at the moment
4) CELEBRATE the fact that you have been very successful in accomplishing great things before
5) and MOVE! get going! go after whatever it is you want!
Good luck – and if you’re still feeling stuck come get me!OH YEAH!