Coaching for Transformation

Man’s mind, once stretched… 

Man’s mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.  Oliver Wendell Holmes.

of everything we learn is actually applied!
is lying dormant in our subconscious!
achievement of personal excellence

Studies show that we humans only put into use 20% of what we learn while the other 80% is left inactive, on our subconscious shelf. This means that because we’re only doing 20% of what we could be doing we’re only achieving 20% of our true potential.

This means that you are only achieving 20% of your greatness!

It’s time to change this! It’s time (re)activate the 80% wealth of resources you have stashed away in your treasure chest and let it see the light of day!

Coaching and Transformation 

Transformation – word origin and history – mid 14c.,  from Latin “transformare”. To change the shape or form – from “trans”- meaning across and “formare” meaning to form.

Transformation is not change. Think of water. Freeze it, boil it, steam and condense it – it changes form but returns to being water. But, when something has been transformed it cannot return to its original state.

Having the flexibility to change is good – having the courage to transform your life is better! You are the only one in charge. You can go for the 80% and live large. Or stay where you are. Your call.

You can achieve more than you imagine – you simply have to want it.

Our guiding map will be:

  • curiosity  – to rediscover your wealth of resources

  • courage – to challenge un-serving beliefs, let them go and re-invent yourself

  • consciousness – to engage with compassion and clarity

  • collaboration – in a non-judgemental, no nonsense way

  • commitment – accountability to show up in your new life

The Coaching Process

Primary focus and model: creating actionable strategies for achieving specific goals.

What’s it about: a desire for change, by your personal definition.

Past reference: only briefly, to understand the past as context in which move forward toward the things you want.

Questions: to seek insight and clarity – the emphasis is on activating action.

Your goals: identify existing resources, new skills, new tools and insights and to “move”, by personal definition, to a more empowered, satisfying and successful future.

Accountability for goals: coaching goals, like business goals, usually have to do with one’s external world and behaviour, and can be measured.

Relationship: co-creative equal “partnership” I offer insights and  perspectives which support you in discovering your answers.

Function: to identify your blocks and challenges; to turn challenges into victories and hold you accountable to achieve them

My style: kick-butt to your yes or no buts! I’m going to nudge, propel, catapult, spark, and apply direct, straight talk.

Rate of change: growth and progress is rapid! Like any other “change” process it can be uncomfortable at first but is replaced by a high sense of achievement.

Responsibility for outcomes: me the coach = process; you the client = results.


  • All our “content” is treated in the strictest confidence.
  • All coaching is conducted as per legal requirements of the professional coaching body and adheres to regular supervision and ethical practice.

Contact me if you would like to know more or want to make an appointment.

General Terms and Conditions.