There are no translations available.
Business English Language Courses and Seminars are subject to the following general terms and conditions:
- All courses, seminars and language coaching can be scheduled at a location, venue and time most convenient for the client.
- Language topics relate directly to the job/organisation and focuses on developing skills that will work within the client’s environment.
- All language materials are chosen according to participants needs from the best sources available.
- One unit comprises of 50 minutes; one lesson comprises of 2 x 50 minute (i.e. 1 hour 40 minutes) units. At least one lesson is recommended per week.
- An “Honorarnote” for the total amount of the course/seminar is issued at the start of the course/seminar and is to be paid within 30 days. Payment for seminars within 30 days is eligible for a 3% discount. Booking of a course/seminar and early payment is eligible for a 5% discount. An attendance sheet (signed by the participants(s) for completed sessions will be provided on request.
- All lessons are to be cancelled 24 hours in advance or the full lesson will be charged. For a 12 hour cancellation, 1 unit will be charged.
- Courses/seminars are to be cancelled 14 days in advance of the intended start date. If you are unable to attend (certified illness) you may transfer to a future date. If you provide SALT with less than two weeks’ notice or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee.
- All courses/seminars to be completed within 12 months of start date.
Business (Systemic) coaching is subject to the following general terms and conditions:
- Coaching can be scheduled at a location, venue and time most convenient for the client.
- Coaching issues relate directly to the job/organisation and focuses on developing solutions that will work within the client’s environment.
- Price of coaching session excludes VAT. This applies to both personal or telephonic sessions
- One coaching session comprises of 50 minutes. *Please note that late arrival at a session does not change the end time.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellation is required. At cancellation between (less than) 48 and (more than) 24 hours without immediate re-scheduling, 50% of the fee will be charged. Late cancellations (less than 24hours) will be charged in full.
- Travel expenses, if and when applicable, are paid by client or client’s company. Travel rate per hour is 1/3rd of normal hourly rate in addition to:
- kilometre rate @ 0,42c/km OR
- train or air ticket in full
- Accommodation costs, if and when applicable (+250km from Vienna or outside of Austria), are paid by client or client’s company.
- All information is treated in the strictest confidence. Individuals can openly discuss any concerns or issues without worrying about repercussions unless prior arrangement and agreement for feedback between company (department head/supervisor), coachee (client) and coach have been agreed upon.